ISO 22000 in Indonesia certification covers all the processes in the food chain that impact the safety of the end product in Indonesia. The standard specifies the requirements for a comprehensive food safety management system in Indonesia, as well as incorporating the elements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
ISO 22000 in Indonesia creates a single food safety standard that harmonizes the various national standards of Indonesia into one easy-to-understand set of requirements that are simple to apply and recognized around the world. This internationally recognized food safety standard can be used by all organizations in Thailand the food supply chain from farming to food services, processing, transportation and storage through packaging to retail.
In ISO 22000 in Indonesia certification service helps you to demonstrate your commitment to food safety.
Benefits of ISO 22000 in Indonesia
- Confirm your organization’s commitment to food safety
- Sell your products through the food supply chain more easily
- Improve your competitive position by demonstrating your compliance to food safety standards
- Control and reduce food safety hazards
- Organise your processes to ensure food safety
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements