ISO 13485 in Brunie - Medical Devices : Quality Management System
ISO 13485 specifies requirements in Brunei for a Quality Management System that can be used by an organisation in Brunei involved in one or more stages of the life-cycle of medical device, including design and development, production, storage and distribution, installation, servicing and final decommissioning, disposal of medical devices, and provision of associated activities in Brunei.
Medical devices are required to meet certain regulations to be distributed to medical industries of Brunei. A quality certificate that can assure you are producing and selling devices that are safe is the ISO 13485.
Internationally recognised and accepted, the ISO 13485 is a necessary certification in Brunei if you are looking to improve performance and remove any uncertainty in your business. Suitable for medical device industries, this certificate requires you to specific requirements.
ISO 13485 in Brunei helps laboratories to develop or upgrade their Quality Management Systems in Brunei.
ISO 13485 in Brunei is the leading ISO Consultants handling Medical Devices and Quality Management.
BENEFITS OF ISO 13485 in Brunei
- Trust in being a safe supplier and producer
- Likelihood of meeting customer requirements and expectations
- Reduce operation cost and production loss rate
- Improve processes based on objective measurement
- Increase competitive advantage
- More effective risk management
- Better definition of roles and key responsibilities for employees