ISO 14001 - ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
ISO 14001 is a tool that enables organisations to meet their environmental obligations and communicate to stakeholders that true environmental improvements are being achieved.
ISO 14001 is one of the world’s most widely recognized management system designed to provide a framework to support your organisation in achieving environmental excellence whilst reducing costs and wining new business.
This independently certified certification demonstrates a firm grasp on environmental legislation, a reduced environmental risk and a commitment to continually improving your business.
Our ethos is firmly on enhancing profitability whilst supporting the environmental improvements through an effective and efficient Environmental Management System (ISO 14001).
HOW DOES IMPLEMENTING AN EMS BENEFIT AN ORGANIZATION?
- Supports in Prevention of pollution
- Reduce incidents and accidents that could result in environmental damage
- Improve overall environmental performance through proactive measures of P2.
- Ensure applicable legal/regulatory/compliance requirements is addressed.
- To satisfy BCA requirements for contractor up gradation from CW01CW02 to B1 and B2.
- To gain or retain market share by being amongst the Green Partners – as winning edge against competitors!
- To project a clean and green corporate image among regulators, customers and public
- For sustainable development of an organization and its profit.