ISO 9001 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely recognized management system designed to support your organisation in achieving excellence.
ISO 9001 specifies the requirements that your QMS will need to meet in order for your organization to become certified to the standard. The requirements in ISO 9001 are supplemented by guidance contained in ISO9000 and ISO9004 which were published in 2015 and 2018 respectively. ISO9004 is well worth reading as it fills in some of the gaps in understanding how the requirements in ISO9001 should be met and gives more clues about what the auditor may be looking for.
Benefits of implementing Quality Management System
- Focus on achieving planned results
- Flexibility for documented information
- Improved risk control
- Better process control leading to improved results
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Customer retention and loyalty
- Improved image and reputation
- Greater credibility
WHY WORK WITH ICPL?
- ICPL has a 100% success rate of achieving required accredited certification to iso 9001 for our clients
- ICPL has experience with a wide selection of iso standards, including iso 9001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major certification bodies for iso 9001 consultancy
- ICPL has built excellent relationships with Certification bodies and their requirements.
- With an exceptional in-house team of iso 9001 consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of technical experts ensures you receive the best possible service in whatever your project