Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard-ISO 45001 , Provides a structure to increase safety, reduce workplace risks and enhance health and well-being at work.
ISO 45001:2018 superseded the previous standard OHSAS 18001. Organisations who currently hold OHSAS 18001:2007 certification have until 11th March 2021 to complete a successful migration to ISO 45001:2018.
ICPL can offer advise on these changes and make sure the transition is a simple and painless one
BENEFITS OF ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard
- It contributes to a healthier working environment and helps to reduce accidents, employee illness and lost time.
- It helps to support improved staff morale and offers potential reductions in liability claims and lower insurance premiums.
- Your organisation can benefit from increased credibility by having an OHS Management System independently assessed.
- It allows you to work with companies where certification to ISO 45001 is a contractual requirement.
- ICPL has a 100% success rate of achieving required accredited certification to iso 45001 for our clients
- ICPL has experience with a wide selection of iso standards, including iso 45001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major certification bodies for iso 45001 consultancy Documents
- With an exceptional in-house team of iso 45001 consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of technical experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.