ISO 27001:2013 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY TECHNIQUES MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
ISO 27001:2013, Provides a framework of policies, procedures and control to address legal, physical and technical information security risks to your business.
Based on the Annex SL ISO 27001 can be easily implemented with existing standards such as ISO 9001 or operate as a standalone system.
ISO 27001 is suitable for any organisation that wants to improve information security and build a culture of continual improvement.
ISO 27001:2013 is the worlds most recognized information security management system and is seen as the global Gold Standard in information security
WHY WORK WITH ICPL?
- ICPL has a 100% success rate of achieving required accredited certification to iso 27001:2013 for our clients
- ICPL has experience with a wide selection of iso standards, including iso 27001:2013, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended by all the major certification bodies for iso 27001:2013 consultancy
- With an exceptional in-house team of iso 27001:2013 consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of technical experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27001
- Provide competitive advantage
- Keep confidential information secure
- Secure exchange of information
- Meet and comply with legal obligations
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Improve company reputation
- Reduce the risk of negative publicity through being hacked
- Improvement of your credibility and image
- Better process integration
- Qualify for tenders