ISO 22000:2018 in Malaysia - FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
ISO 22000:2018 in Malaysia certification covers all the processes in the food chain that impact the safety of the end product in Malaysia. covers all the processes in the food chain that impact the safety of the end product in Malaysia. The standard specifies the requirements for a comprehensive food safety management system in Malaysia, as well as incorporating the elements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
ISO 22000:2018 in Malaysia creates a single food safety standard that harmonizes the various national standards of Malaysia into one easy-to-understand set of requirements that are simple to apply and recognized around the world. This internationally recognized food safety standard can be used by all organizations in Malaysia the food supply chain from farming to food services, processing, transportation and storage through packaging to retail.
ISO 22000:2018 in Malaysia certification service helps you to demonstrate your commitment to food safety.
- Confirm your organization’s commitment to food safety
- Sell your products through the food supply chain more easily
- Improve your competitive position by demonstrating your compliance to food safety standards
- Control and reduce food safety hazards
- Organise your processes to ensure food safety
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements