ISO 37001 - ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD
ISO 37001 is intended to help an organisation to implement an effective anti-bribery management system. The requirements of internationally recognized good practice are taken into account. It is applicable to small, medium and large organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
ISO 37001 STRATEGIC BENEFITS
- ISO 37001 will support effective management of your business and help you meet customers’ requirements. It is suitable to any organisation that wants to improve customer satisfaction, staff motivation and build a culture of continual improvement.
- Help develop and provide assurance to the board and shareholders of an organisation that their organisation has implemented good practice anti-bribery controls
- A project developer or equivalent may require the contractor, supplier or consultants which are constructing a project to provide certification to iso 37001 as evidence that they have implemented anti-bribery controls in their organisations
- Help establish that the organisation has implemented reasonable and proportionate measured designed to prevent bribery
WHY WORK WITH ICPL?
- Icpl has a 100% success rate of achieving required accredited certification to iso 37001 for our clients
- Icpl has experience with a wide selection of iso standards, including iso 37001, so can offer tried and tested advice on their implementation and integration
- We are recommended buy all the major certification bodies for iso 37001 consultancy Documents
- With an exceptional in-house team of iso 37001 consultants and working closely with a rigorously selected group of technical experts ensures you receive the best possible service whatever your project.