ISO 14001 in Thailand- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARD in Thailand
ISO 14001 in Thailand is an Environmental Management System in Thailand that is designed to help organizations in Thailand manage environmental issues such as pollution, resource conservation and waste management.
It provides requirements to help your organisation identify environmental aspect of your activities, products and services and to comply with applicable legal requirements in Thailand.
It allows an organization in Thailand to pro-actively prevent / control / influence / improve its environmental aspects to eliminate / reduce / reuse / recycle continually – hence protecting public health & safety and preserving the ecology of Thailand.
ISO 14001 in Thailand is one of the world’s most widely recognized management system in Thailand designed to provide a framework to support your organization in Thailand in achieving environmental excellence whilst reducing costs and wining new business.
HOW DOES IMPLEMENTING AN EMS BENEFIT AN ORGANIZATION?
- Supports in Prevention of pollution
- Global recognition.
- Reduce incidents and accidents that could result in environmental damage
- Improve overall environmental performance through proactive measures of P2.
- Ensure applicable legal/regulatory/compliance requirements is addressed..
- Satisfaction in an organization and also among the departments.
- Reduce the cost to a minimal level.
- The organization will have a brand between the competitors in Marketplace.
- To gain or retain market share by being amongst the Green Partners – as winning edge against competitors!
- To project a clean and green corporate image among regulators, customers and public
- For sustainable development of an organization and its profit.
ISO 14001 certification in Thailand
ISO 14001 certification cost in Thailand is more effective. The size of the organization can be up to any certain for the implementation of this standard. Type of organization which can be benefited by this environmental management system are multinational companies, proprietorship-based companies managed by very few employees, high risk to the low-risk service-based company, industrial sectors, private sectors, manufacturing sectors, service-based industries also belong to governmental bodies or private sectors.