ISO 17025 in Malaysia - The Competence Of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
ISO consultants Pte Ltd an ISO 17025 consultancy company in Malaysia is having vast experience in the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 at Malaysia in all types of laboratories, such as testing laboratory in the field of civil engineering material testing, metallurgical testing, environmental parameters testing, chemical testing, optical testing, thermal testing, fluid flow testing, etc., as well as calibration laboratories in the field of mechanical, pressure, thermal, optical, electro-technical, etc. in Malaysia.
ISO 17025 in Malaysia specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling.
ISO 17025– The Competence Of Testing and Calibration Laboratories. Malaysia ICPL offers prompt, personal service, including rapid scheduling of assessments to meet the needs of laboratories.
Accreditation increases the recognition and acceptance of test reports across borders in Malaysia.
In Malaysia you’ll be getting an extensive understanding of the requirements needed to achieve ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Benefits of ISO 17025 in Malaysia
- Give you confidence in the calibration decisions you make.
- Provides additional information about the quality of each measurement made during the calibration process.
- Easy comparison of measurement expertise from different calibration suppliers.
- Easy comparison of suppliers in different countries.
- ISO 17025 in Malaysia, Micro–level survey for each and every test/calibration parameter of the laboratory and preparation of detailed Gap Analysis report,
- Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in Malaysia based on detail study of all activities of the laboratory,
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 training in Malaysia to all levels of employees within the laboratory,
- Calculation of measurement of uncertainty and providing software for the same.
- Helps in effective implementation of laboratory system by periodic visit till ISO 17025 accreditation in Malaysia,
- Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 17025 accreditation in Malaysia.
- Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to guide the Laboratory for effective implementation on all the issues related to testing / calibration.
- Witnessing / demonstration of test parameter/calibration to build confidence among the employees etc.
- Pre audit and final audit by accreditation body auditors and help laboratories in closing the NCR given by them